T2e defining feature of Salary loan s is that they are unsecured. Here, the borrower does not Have to give anything in security to the lender bank. Generally, loans up toRs 75 lakhs are lent out over a maximum period of 25 years. Thus, your loan amount and the interest rate on that amount is dependent on various factors such as monthly income, credit history, etc.
- Client's five latest passport size photographs.
- Client's residential proof + ID Proof.
- Bank Statement of 3 months.
- Salary Slip of 3 months.
- Applicants Identity Card of the Company.
- PAN Card of the client.
- 2 Recent Passport Size Photographs (Valid up to last six month captured)
- Last two months Pay Slip
- Address Proof
- Identity proof
- Bank Statement of last Three months.
Documents Valid as Address Proof
- Rashan Card
- Electricity Bill
- Mobile Bill
- Land Line Bill
- Mool Niwas Patra
- House Tax Slip Water Bill
- Gas Bill etc.
Documents Valid as Identity Proof
- PAN Card
- Voter Card
- Driving License
- Job certificate (at present) issued from company in which works
- College Identity Card, etc.